Jules Crafty Snippets Challenge. The silver mirri is made up from 3 strips of left overs, the smallest being just the width of the ribbon so the joins don't show. The bp is two strips of DCWV left overs and joined together with the green cs. Not sure where that came from, just found it in my box and realized it was the right colour. The image is Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) I used Versamark and Stickum Powder to get a sticky surface in order to use this lovely silver/multi glitter from Debbi Moore. The corners are a Cuttlebug die, the ribbon was lying at the bottom of my ribbon box and the sentiment was computer generated. I have got masses of different white card offcuts so I have started using removable glue tape and sticking these bits to a piece of cheap copy printer so that I can use them in my printer to make sentiments.
I am also entering my card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Must try and do this more often, it really is surprising what you can do with all of those offcuts. I hope you like my card and many thanks for visiting