Dragon's Dream TIO which this week is Let's Face It. I used a Craft Stamper freebe stamp with an archival black inkpad and masked it, then over stamped with a script stamp - think it's an Aspects of Design one. Before removing the mask I used one of my Judikins colour dusters and Brushed Corduroy DI to colour the tag, then a couple of Promarkers to colour the face and what looks like a hair band. I rooted around in my ribbon bag to find something to match the hairband and found these three bits of red fibre to finish off my creation. Hope you like it cos this really isn't my comfort zone, usually everything I try like this ends up a complete mess. Must admit though, that I think this went quite well.