Thank you so much for following my blog

Sunday, 22 January 2012

A Sting In The Tail

Good Morning, it's Sunday and that means it's time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday.  This week the ladies have chosen Zodiac as the theme.  I struggled with this one, I searched online for images but couldn't find anything that I liked.  So, out came Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams again.  I have gone with the image for Scorpio as this is my Mum's birth sign.  I didn't use the matching paper this time and have used a freebie download from Craft Creations.  The flowers and gems are from my stash and the punched border is from a bit of card in my scrap box.

Thank you for visiting today,

Beryl x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely design but scary picture!!! Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Beeryl,lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous sweetie. Hope you are gradually feeling better.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Beryl, super image and like how you have used the border punch.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and love how you have put all this together, a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beryl

    I would have struggled with this theme too .. .. your image is very fitting though.

    Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an enchanting image - love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Beryl that image is totally fab.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,I appreciate all comments, thank you very much indeed. Beryl x