Thank you so much for following my blog

Sunday, 28 September 2008

Blue Christmas


My card today is for two challenges, Rainbow Lady's Challenge and Sketch Saturday. Rainbow Lady wanted a Monotone Christmas Card using a rainbow colour, with black allowed for stamping. I decided to go with blue. The base card, matting and punched stars is Lapiz Stardream. The paper is from Avec Colours Ltd, I coloured the white card with a pale blue Cosmic Shimmer powder. The image stamp is the first Christmas stamp I ever bought by Artprints, and it's still a favourite. The blue ribbon came from my stash. I hope you like my card and thank you for dropping by. Beryl x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Beryl you are a bit like me I haven't done anything for a few days either. But you have certainly made up for it the card is beautiful I love blue as a Christmas colour.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, beautiful image, very elegant, thanks for joining us this week
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Bery, plainly elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A smashing card Beryl and I love that sketch too - might have to have a go at that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Beryl the stamp is a true traditional, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cool and Christmassy I love it.
    Great stamp too.
    Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really lovely and v. stylish card beryl - love it

    Leann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beryl love this V stylish

    Leann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS CARD !!!
    thanks for your participation !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,I appreciate all comments, thank you very much indeed. Beryl x